After setting-up your Account and Subscribers you need to make sure that you set-up the POSTON Comment Automation Templates for Comment Auto Reply and Inbox Message Auto Reply. This tutorial is very easy to follow and can be done by non-technical users.
POSTON Comment Automation Features
- Comment Template – use for automatic comment reply
- Reply Template – use for automatic comment reply with an inbox message reply
- Automation Campaign – use to target a specific post on your page and set-up reply comment
- Tag Campaign – use to monitor your automation campaign list
- Report – use to monitor all your comment automation results
Set-up Comment Template
- COMMENT AUTOMATION >> COMMENT TEMPLATE >> CREATE NEW TEMPLATE
- Write the Template Name
- Write the Auto Comment Message
Set-up Reply Template
- COMMENT AUTOMATION >> REPLY TEMPLATE >> CREATE NEW TEAMPLATE
Create New Reply (Inbox) Template Full Guide
- Select your target Facebook Page
- Select Hide or Delete for Offensive Comments
- Write all the Keywords of all the Offensive Comments and Add Message Template to send on commenters inbox.
- Select YES for send message to a user multiple times
- Select YES for like on comment by page if you prefer this option
- Select Generic Message For All for comment reply in General or Send Message By Filtering Word/Sentence if you want to reply on comment with your preferred Word/Sentence.
- Write the Campaign Name
- Write the message of your Comment Reply
- Select the Inbox Reply Template if you already make 1. Click the Add Message Template to set-up a new template.
Add Message Template Guide for Inbox Auto Message Reply
- Write the Template Name (should be unique)
- Select Parent as Postback Type
- Choose your Page Label, click the create label if you don’t have yet.
- Choose sequence campaign if you already set it (for this tutorial I won’t use any sequence campaign)
- Proceed to REPLY 1; Select your preferred Reply Type (for this tutorial I selected Text with Buttons)
- Write Reply Message that will be sent to the commenters Facebook Messenger Inbox
- Write your preferred Button Text, the Button Type is Web URL then paste the Web URL
REPLY 1 Continuation Image…
This is how you will set-up your Comment and Inbox Reply Template. Please let us know if you need more help, send us a Support Ticket or message us on Facebook.