You can now create your very own Store on Facebook Messenger with POSTON.io for your business or products and start selling them automatically to your Page followers. Imagine having a Facebook Page that turned to a fully functional E-Store that your customers can check your products and pay directly on their Facebook Messenger. You can sell almost everything with our POSTON Ecommerce Store.
Modes of Payments for Customers
- PayPal Checkout
- Stripe Checkout
- Manual Checkout
- Cash on Delivery
- Local Payment for the specific country will be available soon…
Messenger E-commerce Store Full Set-up
I will make this tutorial simple and easy so that anyone can able to follow without issues, be sure not to skip.
Set-up your Payment Accounts first before creating your Store
- MESSENGER BOT >> MESSENGER E-COMMERCE STORE >> Click ACTIONS >> Select PAYMENT ACCOUNTS
Payment Accounts Full Set-up Guide
- Set your PayPal Account Email Address
- Set your Stripe secret and publishable key
- Select your preferred Currency
- Write your instruction for Manual Bank Payment
POSTON Store Creation Guide
- MESSENGER BOT >> MESSENGER E-COMMERCE STORE >> Click ACTIONS >> Select STORES >> CREATE STORE
Fill all the required information for your Store
- Select your Facebook Page Store
- Write your preferred Store Name and complete all the required details
- Select YES/NO of your preferred Mode of Payments
- Upload your Store Logo 200×50 pixel and upload your Store Icon 100×100 pixel
- Write your Store Terms of Service and Refund Policy
- Turn ON the Store Status
- Set-up your Store Confirmation Message (Messenger, Email and SMS). The Email and SMS Confirmation Messages are just OPTIONAL.
- Click the CREATE STORE button.
Your Ecommerce Store Dashboard Guide
Now you just created your very own STORE with POSTON. You can monitor your top products and earnings to this Dashboard.
Setting up your Product Categories and Product Attributes
- On your Store Dashboard, click the ACTIONS button and select CATEGORIES then click ADD CATEGORY
- Start adding your preferred Product Category
- After adding all your Product Category you can now Product Attributes under ACTIONS button.
Adding Product Attributes Guide
- Click Add Attribute
- Write the Attribute Name (Should be almost the same as your Product Category Name)
- Write your preferred Product Attributes according to your chosen Product Category
Created Product Attributes
Creating Your Products
Once you are done on setting up your Categories and Attributes you can now continue on Creating Products. Click the ACTIONS button again and select ADD PRODUCT
- Select the Product Category and Attributes
- Write a Product Name
- Set our Product Price
- Write a Product Description and Purchase Note
- Upload your Product Thumbnail and Featured Images
- Write your Item Stock and select all the Buttons according to your choice
You can create an unlimited number of products, just make sure that you will add them to Product Category and don’t forget to add Product Attributes.
For more details please check the DEMO STORE that I created for this tutorial to see how it looks like.
Integrate your POSTON Store to your Facebook Page Messenger as BOT
Make sure to follow this guide and never skip a single line. After creating your Online Store on POSTON you need to integrate it to your Facebook Page Messenger so that customers can able to see all your products and can pay directly on their Facebook Messenger.
1. EStore Messenger BOT Set-up
- Add new Browser Tab and go to your POSTON Dashboard
- Follow this MESSENGER BOT >> BOT SETTINGS >> SELECT STORE PAGE >> ACTION BUTTON SETTINGS >>Click Change Settings and select GET STARTED TEMPLATE
2. Setting Up the Get Started Template
- Select TEXT with BUTTONS for the Reply Type
- Write a Reply Message
- Write a Button Text, Button Type is POSTBACK, on Postback ID just click ADD Icon
3. Add New Postback ID for Product Carousel
- Write a Template Name (should be the same name as your Button Text)
- Proceed to REPLY 1, select CAROUSEL as your Reply Type
- Set-up your Carousel Template 1
Carousel Postback Template Full Guide
- Upload your prefer Product Image (Do not write any click destination link)
- Write a Product Title and Sub-title
- Write a Button Text (Buy Now), Button Type is WEBVIEW [Full]
- Get the Product URL from your POSTON Store, go to your STORE Dashboard >> click ACTIONS >> click Copy URL
- Copy the target Product URL and Paste it to the Web URL
- Now, click ADD MORE TEMPLATE to start with the Carousel Template 2
- Just repeat the same process of the Carousel Template 1 for the Carousel Template 2. Make at least 2 or more products carousel according to your preference.
After doing all the carousel template just click SUBMIT, then click CLOSE AND REFRESH LIST, you will be redirected again to the GET STARTED TEMPLATE.
4. Click Add More Button on Get Started template
- Write a Button Text (Search by Category)
- Button Type is POSTBACK
- For Postback ID just click the Add Icon and start setting up the New Postback Template again.
Setting-up the Second Postback Template for Search Category by Quick Reply
- Write a Template Name (Search by Category)
- Select QUICK REPLY for Reply Type (Quick Reply can able to show a maximum of 11 clickable buttons)
- Write your Reply Message
- Write Button Text (should be your Product Category Name), for Button Type select POSTBACK
- Add a Child Postback (this is very important) by clicking the Postback ID button then write your Child Postback then select it. WE WILL BE INTEGRATING THESE CHILD POSTBACKS TO THE WEBVIEW [FULL].
- Click the ADD MORE BUTTON and REPEAT the steps number 4 and 5 for your other Categories, be sure to add all your Product Categories.
After doing all the Quick Reply Buttons just click SUBMIT, then click CLOSE AND REFRESH LIST, you will be redirected again to the GET STARTED TEMPLATE.
5. Click Add More Button on Get Started Template again
- Write a Button Text (Our Store)
- Button Type is Webview [Full]
- For the Web URL, go to your POSTON Store Dashboard >> click ACTIONS >> click COPY URL >> select and copy your STORE URL, go back to the Get Started Template and Paste it to the Webview Web URL.
- Lastly, click on the UPDATE button.
6. Set-up all the Category Child-Postback from Guide #4 to Postback Webview [Full]
- Go to your DASHBOARD >> click MESSENGER BOT >> select POSTBACK MANAGER >> click CREATE NEW TEMPLATE
Postback Template Set-up for Child-postbacks
- Write a Template Name (should be the SAME as your Product Category Name)
- Choose your Store Facebook Page
- Postback Type, click CHILD
- Select the Postback ID that you created as Child-postback per Category (check below photo)
- Setting-up REPLY 1, for the Reply Type, select TEXT WITH BUTTONS
- Write your Reply Message
- Button Text (Buy T-shirts), Button Type is Webview [Full]
- For the Web URL, go to your POSTON Store Dashboard >> click ACTIONS >> click COPY URL >> select and copy your PRODUCT CATEGORY URL of the target category, go back to the Add a Postback Template and Paste it to the Webview Web URL.
- Click the SUBMIT button, you need to set all your Child-postback for each category, just click Add New Template on your Postback Manager.
Now you have your very own Facebook Messenger Store powered by POSTON.io.
If you want to add a Quick Menu for Our Store and My Order inside your Facebook Page Messenger then follow this guide below.
7. Adding a Quick Menu inside your Facebook Messenger Store
- Go to your POSTON Dashboard >> click MESSENGER BOT >> select BOT SETTINGS >> click PERSISTENT MENU SETTINGS >> CREATE PERSISTENT MENU
Setting-up the Persistent Menu Setting
- Leave the Locale as DEFAULT and the Composer input Disabled to NO.
- Write the Name of your preferred Menu to show on Facebook Messenger (My Orders), you can only add 2 Quick Menu Options.
- Click the Level-1 menu + Icon and write the second Menu Option (Our Store) then select POSTBACK
- Now, Add Postback for each Menu Option by clicking the + Add Icon
Setting-up the added Postback Template for the Level-1 Menu Options
- Write your Template Menu (My Order)
- Postback Type is PARENT
- Complete the REPLY 1, select TEXT WITH BUTTONS for the Reply Type
- Write your Reply Message (check the photo for details)
- Write My Order List as the Button Text; choose Webview [Full] for the Button Type
- For the Web URL, go to your POSTON Store Dashboard >> click ACTIONS >> click COPY URL >> select and copy your ORDER URL, go back to the Added Postback Template and Paste it to the Webview Web URL.
- DO THE SAME PROCESS FOR “OUR STORE” MENU OPTION.
- When all are set-up properly just click the SUBMIT button
- Click the < Options and select the Publish Persistent Menu.
Your Facebook Messenger is now complete. Please check our DEMO Store to see how it works.
Thank you for supporting POSTON.io Digital Marketing App, please send us a Support Ticket or message us on our Page if you have questions.